Saturday, June 11, 2011

Krabi Island, Thailand.

Krabi Island is such a beautiful place. Way beyond of what I expected.
'The Land of Smiles' is the right name for Thailand. No doubt. The people there are so friendly I love it. Man I sure wish I'd stayed longer.
A very quiet and relaxing place to be at. I love the sound of the ocean waves drifting in and out of the shore. Why can't I just grab it all and take it home with me?
I was bored.
The resort I stayed in during my trip in Thailand.

Ao Nang Beach. Beautiful, no?

Had ice-cream and iced green tea at Kiatcsh. Very hot and humid day.

Elephant trekking. Scary experience.
Krabi Island Research Centre.

Visited 8 islands. This is the first. The sea is so clear.

This place was my favourite one of all the islands I visited. Maya Bay. Such a gorgeous place. An island by itself in the middle of the ocean. What's not to love? ;)

The tour guide took a sea urchin out of the ocean. See its' eyes?
This is Phi Phi Island if I'm not mistaken. Also a very beautiful place. A lot of shops there.
Bamboo Island (:
POLAROIDDD. :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment